* "Contra Sept" represents the previous brand name of "airco well". airco well is the new version of the same method, but with improved chemical formula and tool specifications.
THERE IS ONLY ONE BEST SOLUTION
THE AWARD WINNER:
"airco well®" 2 STEP METHOD
AS SEEN ON GERMAN MEDIA
WORLDWIDE PROVEN SINCE DECADES
Page 1 of 3 ->
Page 2 of 3 ->
Page 3 of 3
Page 1 of 5 ->
Page 2 of 5 ->
Page 3 of 5 ->
Page 4 of 5 ->
Page 5 of 5
The Award Winner of
THE CAR AC CLEANING TEST.
Read the full test here
PREMIUM AC PARTNERS
During the AUDI SG Service Clinic we had the opportunity to explain and demonstrate the Award Winning 2 - Step Method to customers live at our partner workshop AUDI (UBI).
Page 1 of 4 ->
A very strong quality partner from the very first beginning is PORSCHE Vietnam. A highly customer oriented and excellence driven partner only providing the best services.
Page 2 of 4 ->
Our premium partner VOLKSWAGEN SINGAPORE takes extra care of their customers' health. Allergy friendly AC Cleaning is mandatory and a great role model for other car brands / workshops.
Page 3 of 4 ->
LEXUS SOUTH KOREA
The South Korean market with our strong cooperation partner developed in an amazing way. Brands like LEXUS decided to implement our AC CLEANING as a standard, because of its great performance, health benefits and customer value.
Page 4 of 4
THESE CAR WORKSHOP SECRETS MIGHT SHOCK YOU
SOME WORKSHOPS GO THE “quick & unprofessional” WAY WHEN IT COMES TO AC CLEANING
1. Charging for a CAR AC CLEANING, but not cleaning the cooling coil and filter box directly.
Instead many offer methods / products, which do not even touch the "Problem Zones" (Cooling Coil & Filter Box) or only mask the smell coming from the AC for a short period of time (Click perfumes sprays, Interior Fragrance Clips etc.). Many of these chemicals offered are not independently tested by acknowledged institutes and therefore can put the passengers health at additional risk.
- The customer still has to pay these additional products, even if it has no / low impact or even worsens the situation.
- The passenger is forced to still breath unhealthy & smelly air left only with the hope, that the workshop did a professional service.
- The CAR AC smell is often still there, just masked for a short time and then surfacing soon again.
- The customer might come back soon, to try another solution and spend even more money.
2. Suggest to replace the cooling coil instead of cleaning it. In many cases this is not necessary – some workshops do not know, how to clean the cooling coil, so they rather replace it.
This is a very expensive and time consuming process, which increases the bill further. It often comes with the danger of scratches inside the car cabin as well as the danger of malfunctions of electronic parts. Many customers taking up such offers, also complain about “Cracking Noises” from the dashboard after a cooling coil replacement.
3. Recommending to only replacing the air filter, promising this would eliminate the smell and create an healthier car interior. Many workshops falsely give the impression, that a filter change would be AC CLEANING.
Filter replacement is a regular standard service, which does not replace a full CAR AC cleaning. A filter is mainly there to filter bigger particles from the outside of the car. A filter change is quickly performed and therefore means a “quick win” to the workshop. The cooling coil is a different part, located in a more hidden location deeply under the dashboard and the real breeding ground for micro organisms.